COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our Website and the Application collects personal data about our guests and visitors, so that we can provide an experience that is responsive to our guests’ and visitors’ needs. We endeavor to collect your personal data only with your knowledge and with your permission, if necessary. “Personal Data” are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual. Throughout your experience with us, we collect Personal Data in accordance with law, such as:
- Identity Data, e.g. name, surname, passport, visa or other government-issued identification data, tax number, membership or loyalty program data
- Demographic Data: place and date of birth, gender, nationality, language preference
- Contact Data, e.g. home or work postal address, work and personal e-mail address, telephone (Home/ Work/mobile) and fax numbers
- Family Data: data about family members and companions, such as names and ages of children
- Financial and Travel Data: Credit and debit card number or other payment data,
Financial information in limited circumstances, Travel itinerary, tour group or activity data
- Social Media Data: social media account ID, profile photo and other data publicly available, or data made available by linking your social media
- Lifestyle Data: Guest preferences and personalized data, such as prior guest stays or interactions, goods and services purchased, your interests, activities, hobbies, food and beverage choices, services and amenities of which you advise us or which we learn about during your visit
- Health Data, e.g. as required for participation in certain activities, use of services and special service and amenity requests
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
- Online Services/Website: We collect Personal Data when you communicate with us through our website, or otherwise connect with us or post to social media pages or sign up for a newsletter or participate in a survey, contest or promotional offer.
- Through our Application: We collect personal data that you may provide by downloading and registering to our Application. Registration with us is optional. However, if you don’t register with us you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application. When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide: (a) your name, last name, email address, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as for when you make reservations; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTION PROCESSING, AND DISCLOSURE
We ask for your personal data only to the extent that we need it or intend to use it for the following purposes:
– providing the services you request, based on our contractual relationship and our legal obligations. We use Personal Data to provide services you request, including:
a. To facilitate reservations, payment, send administrative information, confirmations or pre-arrival messages, to assist you with meetings and events and to provide you with other information about the area and the property at which you are scheduled to visit
b. To complete your reservation and stay, for example, to process your payment, ensure that your room is available and provide you with related customer service
- marketing and communication purposes in relation to our products and services, our strategic marketing partners, and other trusted third parties based on your consent. In this case you may receive tailor made offers & benefits, invitations to events, newsletters and optional participation in surveys, based on your preferences and your interests. In any case, you are entitled to withdraw any time your consent or/and to object to such processing of your personal data, without any negative consequence for you.
TRANSFER OF DATA
In most cases, the information you provide us is added to a local or global database.
In the course of processing your information, it may be necessary to transfer your personal data to our affiliates within the system and/or third-party service providers located in Greece and throughout the world for the purposes outlined within this Privacy Statement. In general, we dont sell, rent, or give physical possession of your personal data to unaffiliated third parties outside t system. Situation in which we may disclose your information to others may include:
- when we have your prior consent
- when sharing or disclosing your information is required, in order to offer you products or services (e.g. reservations)
- when third parties or service providers acting on behalf of us, require such information, subject to your prior consent
- when necessary in order to comply with contractual obligations
- when we must comply with legal or regulatory requirements or obligations, in accordance with applicable law or court order
- In case of emergency such as to safeguard the life, health, or property of an individual. In all the above cases, we shall endeavor to limit the scope of personal information that is being disclosed to the amount necessary for the performance of the specific function. Unless otherwise precluded by legal requirements, we require third parties to protect your personal data and abide by applicable privacy laws and regulations.
As part of our commitment to keep you informed, and upon obtaining your consent, we may mail, email, telephone, text (SMS or MMS) or contact you by any other means to notify you of new products and services, or upcoming special offers, events, or other relevant information that may be of interest to you. We always offer you the option to decline any or all of these communications by following the directions included in our e-mails or other communications, or by contacting directly to our contact info. We would like to keep all of our customers and visitors informed and equally able to take advantage of the benefits offered. In case of special categories of personal data – sensitive personal data, as afore-described, we make sure to obtain in advance explicit consent (opt in) before any processing of them.
DATA SECURITY – YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
In case you consider your personal data affected in any way, you may contact the Greek national Data Protection Authority, as follows:
Postal Address: 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, PC 115 23,
Athens Call Center: +30 210 6475600 Fax: +30 210 6475628
E-mail: [email protected]